Palm Tree Villas at Newport City

Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Living at the Palm Tree Villas is having a comfortable and convenient abode across the NAIA 3, close to the Villamor Golf Course, 5-star Marriott Hotel, 6-star Maxim's Hotel and the world-class New...

01 September, 2014

Back To Blogging



Time does fly so quickly, doesn't it?

This blog was pretty much dead for FOUR YEARS.

My most viewed post was published on June 2010.

Back then, Nokia was still "cool." Okay, maybe not as not cool as the years past, but at that time it was still Nokia. And I was writing about, what? WINDOWS XP? In numerical terms, this is like Windows 5. As they faded into irrelavance, so did this blog.

Granted, I came out with a few articles regarding the stock market and investing months later, this blog just did not turn out the way I would have wanted it to. And eventually, I had to re-focus my energies on things that mattered more at the time.

So what's up with me now, you may ask?

I married my beautiful wife in June 2011. We now have handsome two year old toddler.

I got promoted at work in September 2011, then left the company 15 months later.

Over the last five years, my wife and I were able to save enough dough to put 20% down on both a condo and a house & lot. In 2012, we also leveled up in transpo from two wheels to four. We are living the "Filipino Dream." Or are we?

No, we're not. Because we do not have the financial freedom yet. That, to me, should be the "Filipino Dream." We are chasing our dream. I hope this blog inspires you to chase yours too.

This blog is a journal of our journey to financial freedom. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment